Bunches of People

Just in time. I thought. And where have you been all my life?
I see anger and competition sometimes.
I saw it in this woman's eyes, her need to prove herself, she's chasing something.
I finally stopped running, running on empty
In these times who can see clearly?
It's a circus not everyone's overjoyed about
We're waiting in the stands for the big day
I know this other one, another woman (still more a girl to me), who performs. I know a few
Standing at a gravestone looking down
I looked so far down I came out the other side of the earth and landed in space
Spaced out or in?
I feel spaced in today.
The stories stopped coming, I was too busy living one
I forgot to write
They want to tear the place down and build a hotel
Please don't make it a Trump
I looked around and I saw a bunch of people
They come in bunches like grapes.
Bunches of people
Grapes
Wine
Burgundy
He heard that and had to take me to bed.
You want a piece of me?
You want a piece of me?
And I dance
Usually I regret it
But then I do it again
The ways have changed
The air ways
I fly on Continental
You want a piece of me?
Recently I got a piece of me stuck in my teeth
I couldn't get it out
Wink if you believe me
I'm misses she's too weird, she's to normal
108
Times have changed, let's not go back
Ride for the horizon with your wings spread and I'll double my bet
Love me and I'll make sure you don't regret it

Comments

Popular Posts